Container Refrigeration is constantly looking for new staff members to join our team. Below are the standard positions we are often looking to fill
Inventory Controller/Store person
- Inventory management and stock control, including stock counts.
- Attending to and processing all goods inward and outwards
- Track all sea container movements in and out of the yard.
- Purchase order creation and Management
- Ensuring safe warehouse operations
- Liaising with suppliers/delivery drivers
- Picking, packing, and dispatching orders
- Depot Maintenance / Maintenance of all equipment for normal operation
- Ability to undertake manual handling tasks on a regular basis.
- Housekeeping and ad hoc duties as required to ensure smooth operation of the warehouse.
- Assist trade, yard staff & office with inventory & asset-related issues as required.
- Pronto experience is highly desirable but not essential.
Applications for this position will remain open until the right candidate is found.